Are you an early adopter of technology, always on the lookout for the next big promising crypto project? Now’s your chance to become a part of something revolutionary – explore 6 Metaverse Crypto Coin projects to keep an eye out for in 2023 and make sure to stock up when you find one you like.
- Ethereum: Ethereum is one of the most popular blockchain platforms currently available. It aims to provide users with a decentralized platform upon which they can create their own applications and smart contracts, allowing for more freedom over decentralized data storage and other uses. Its native cryptocurrency, Ether (ETH), powers this platform and has been consistently rising in value as more projects decide to use its underlying tech.
- EOS: EOS is also a smart contract-oriented blockchain platform, first launched in 2018. It was created by Block.One, who envisioned it as a ‘decentralized operating system’ – its goal being to enable developers to build dApps that allow users greater flexibility than existing centralized services can offer. Alliances are currently forming between the giant companies such as Samsung, Microsoft, Google & IBM – so chances are we’ll see progress on this project later this year..
- ICON: Launched in 2017, ICON is a Korean project that seeks to bridge the gap between different blockchain networks while giving network participants greater control over their data. The native token ICX is used both within the network as well as externally through partner nodes or gateways – meaning ICX owners have tremendous potential for gaining value from this coin by investing early!
- Tezos: Tezos is a public blockchain based protocol designed for self-amendment behavior; this means that its developers have made it resilient enough to respond quickly and effectively to changes or threats posed by hackers or other malicious online entities targeting it at any time . This makes Tezos an attractive choice for long-term investment -as we’ll doubtlessly see growing trust surrounding its security capabilities down the line..
- Tomochain: Tomochain is another smart contract-enabled blockchain platform that was first released in 2018, with many investors seeing it as a major player in DeFi’s future due to its speed (it achieves up to twice the speed of Ethereum while still remaining highly secure). An interesting aspect worth keeping trackon is Tomochain’s ability to mint authentic cryptocurrencies without having to go through traditional exchanges – providing access and liquidity advantages unavailable elsewhere!
- Cosmos Network: Cosmos Network aims to produce absolute interconnectivity among blockchains all around the world; very ambitious indeed! This project will be crucial in the development of a truly connected digital world — enabling users all over the planet seamless access 24/7 no matter which currency they’re dealing in— whether EURO or USDT,Lire or Tanzanian Shilling! By decentralizing these transactions so much(no middleman required)transaction fees end up being significantly lower too!